This website is owned and operated by the FITSENSE PTE. LTD. (hereinafter "FITSENSE"). By accessing and using any part of this website, you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website. In case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, FITSENSE reserves the right to seek all remedies available under the law and in equity for such violations. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future. FITSENSE reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all of the changes. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this website.
The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programs available on or through this website ("the Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by FITSENSE.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of FITSENSE.
You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the Contents found on this website solely for personal, internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You may download one copy of any information provided in this website onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the Content found on this website for any commercial purpose unless you receive specific prior written consent from FITSENSE.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of FITSENSE's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of their respective copyright owners. The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted unless with the prior express permission of FITSENSE.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. While FITSENSE has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Contents of this website have been obtained from reliable sources, FITSENSE is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents. To the fullest extent permitted by law, FITSENSE does not make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever in relation to the Contents of this website and hereby disclaims all express, implied and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to any representations or warranties:
· as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, reliability, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website; and
· that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro. FITSENSE shall also not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software or any other property, whether arising directly or indirectly from –
· your access to or use of this website;
· any loss of access to our use of this website, howsoever caused;
· any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
· any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Contents of this website, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise; or
· any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents, regardless of whether FITSENSE has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
Without prejudice to the generality of the disclaimers stated above, you agree that the Contents of this website, including but not limited to any information relating to –
· FITSENSE’s statutory duties, functions and powers; and
· FITSENSE’s regulatory policies, frameworks, projects, initiatives, plans, schemes, objectives and instruments, shall not be construed as constituting any promise or representation by FITSENSE to you or any third party that FITSENSE will or will not adopt any particular course of action or confer any particular benefit upon you or any third party. The Contents of this website shall not preclude, limit or constrain FITSENSE’s exercise of its rights, powers and discretion in any way nor compel, require or oblige FITSENSE to exercise its rights, powers and discretion in any particular manner or to achieve any particular outcome. You further agree that you shall not rely on any Contents of this website to claim or assert any form of legitimate expectation against FITSENSE, whether procedural or substantive in nature, in respect of any action that FITSENSE may or may not take in the exercise of its discretion as a public authority. FITSENSE reserves the right to change, modify, add to, derogate from or vary its position in respect of any regulatory policies, frameworks, projects, initiatives, plans, schemes, objectives and instruments referred to on this website at any time in FITSENSE’s sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to you. You shall obtain your own professional and/or legal advice and conduct all necessary due diligence, including but not limited to making such other investigations or seeking clarifications as may be appropriate, as regards any decision or action that you intend to take in relation to any matter concerning the Contents of this website.
Right of Access
FITSENSE reserves the right to update or modify this website from time to time. FITSENSE further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever. You agree that you will not:
· use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this website or the Contents without FITSENSE's prior written permission;
· use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website; and
· take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on FITSENSE's servers
Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained nor controlled by FITSENSE. FITSENSE shall not be responsible for the content of any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked web site, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by FITSENSE of such websites. In no circumstances shall FITSENSE be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is hyperlinked.
Hyperlinks to This Website from Third Party Websites
Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
You may hyperlink to the Home Page of this website, upon prior notification to FITSENSE in writing. You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from FITSENSE prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. FITSENSE reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
Your hyperlinking to, or your framing of this website or any of the Contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
In no circumstances shall FITSENSE be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
FITSENSE reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
FITSENSE reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Singapore.
Knowing your customer is at the heart of insurance. It enables you to offer the right kind of protection at the right price. To engage with customers in meaningful ways. Apps and devices collect unprecedented amounts of data. Cleverly combined, it provides deep insights into your customers needs and wants. But how do you take all that raw data and turn it into meaningful information? FitSense is here to do that for you.
Integration, processing, and safekeeping of data across devices and apps
Turning raw data into specific customer and risk profiles
We build custom white label products using our data platform
FitSense uses app and device data to create rich customer profiles that allow insurers to truly personalise insurance products and services. To achieve this, we built a data platform to collect, store, and process data. We then build end-user facing applications.
The FitSense platform enables you to leverage app and mobile data without the complexity and the cost of developing the IT infrastructure and competencies. The platform currently powers the products below:
Insights for your customers that help them understand and manage their wellbeing
Information, not just data that help you take informed decisions
your own engagement program fast and in a
The fastest and most convenient way to buy life insurance online
We take data privacy very seriously. FitSense employs the latest in data encryption and security technology so that your customer's data is always secure.
Whether you handle a few thousands or a few million policies, our backend is designed to serve all of your customers' data requests reliably.
Each policyholder decides themselves what type of insights from their data they wants to share with their insurance company.
Handling app and device data is sensitive. We operate strictly according to the EU data directive.
We simplify the insurance buying process. For your customers, this means a more convenient, faster and less complex buying experience. For you, this makes selling insurance online easier.
Our management team combines deep technical expertise in an app and device data, big data processing and machine learning with commercial experience in insurance and consulting.